Thursday, February 5, 2009

The Secret to Managing Menopause, Naturally! Menoquil

Menoquil LifestyleWouldn't it be great if menopause didn’t exist ? Of course most women would say, YES! But menopause is a natural occurrence that women have experienced since the dawn of time. Everyday approximately 4,000 women reach menopause - a natural time in a woman’s life when she finally frees herself of PMS, menstruation and birth control issues. But with menopause comes other aggravating side effects that have to be contended with like hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings, vaginal dryness, loss of sex drive and fewer periods. Just as there was help for women during their menstruating years, you now can have menopausal relief, naturally, with the help of Menoquil™!

Remove Your Menopausal Symptoms with MenoQuil ™

  • Stop Hot Flashes
  • Calm Night Sweats
  • Curb Mood Swings
  • Relieve Vaginal Dryness
  • Jump Start Your Sex Drive

"The Change In Your Life"

There is an old adage that says, with change comes opportunity. Well for menopausal women that is just the case! Besides not having to worry about birth control or the possibility of getting pregnant, you can also get relief from menopausal symptoms to live a full, rewarding, happy life. Menoquil™ provides proven, natural relief for the symptoms of menopause. No need for hormone replacement therapy! Menoquil™ will promote physical and emotional health and balances your hormone levels. If you :
  • Don’t have a sex life ?
  • Suffer from hot flashes, mood swings, and decreased energy ?
  • Nervous, tense, and Irritable ?
  • Gaining weight ?
  • YOU NEED Menoquil™ !
Menoquil™ is also a prescription free, 100% all-natural product. No need to worry about adverse side effects you will find in doctor prescribed chemical drugs, or artificial hormones.

What Makes Menoquil™ Different ?

Menoquil™ contains a blend of all- natural herbal extracts that help menopausal women deal with the side effects of menopause without any side effects through the duration of their transition.

Menoquil™ an alternative product, was formulated with the best-known combination of high-potency phytoestrogen botanicals, black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and other natural ingredients, which have a history of relieving menopausal symptoms, as well as, supporting the body's natural hormonal balance.

Menoquil™ is considered the best alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) by leading herbal experts. Studies also show that herbs in Menoquil™ actually work as well as low dose estrogen in eliminating hot flashes, mood swings, irritability, insomnia and anxiety! Now that is something to celebrate !

See Menoquil™ Can Work For You…

  • Menoquil™ supports your hormones while reducing menopausal symptoms.
  • Menoquil™ allows you to continue living a full life during reproductive change without altering your body’s natural process.
  • Menoquil™ is developed with phytoestrogens and other beneficial ingredients that supply the body with safe, naturally-occurring phytoestrogen complexes.
  • Menoquil™ is the only safe and natural formula on the market that provides an alternative to synthetic hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.

Menoquil™ is 100% Safe, Natural and Effective!

Menoquil Calm Night SweatsMenoquil Success Stories

I am a 50 year old woman and was prescribed HRT. I didn't want to keep taking it after I read all of the warnings associated with them. I was still having hot flashes and extreme mood swings and needed something to help me. I tried Menoquil™ and boy has it really helped me. Mood swings are gone, hot flashes are gone! I feel great. - Deb E. - Wisconsin
I wanted to let you know that Menoquil™ has had a huge impact on my life. I have used other alternative products and they just didn't do anything for my symptoms. Menoquil™ helped me lose the extra weight I gained and I don't get any hot flashes anymore. I really love this product. -
Darlene S. - Paducah, Kentucky
Click Here To Get Relief From Menopausal
Dmegs Web Directory

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of menoquil, but will certainly check it out.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my first bottle. I was a little disappointed that I have to take 2 tabs in the morning and in the evening. They taste icky. But I'm miserable - so it's worth a try.

    One thing, I'd like to know is the doses of all the ingredients. I can't find the dose amounts anywhere - not on the bottle - not on the internet. Does anyone know how much black cohosh or soy protein are in these?

    ReplyDelete